Friday 28 June 2013

Why did I choose media for my GCSE?

Hi, my name is Angad :)
I simply chose media because the love of it runs genetically through my family, it was also because I want to learn more about media for myself and most of all enjoy it with the amazing grade I will eventually get through the year. I like the way media studies sounds annotating videos and making my own adverts, videos or posters; for example of make belief things like a fantasy story with me in the trailer or on the advertisement poster. I like using Photoshop for media because editing things using this software would make my media work and the way it looks fantastic. By the end of the year I would want great skills and a reasonable grade that I am happy and proud with, I want to keep this media experience with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment